LALIT KALA KENDRA (LKK) is formed in Assam to reform the Art Education and to develop the awareness for Art. It works not only in the field of Fine Art, but in the field of Folk Art also. It works in urban areas along with rural and not-reachable areas of Assam.
For this vast location LKK need more members from several sites. Those who want to join as members of Lalit Kala Kendra are asked to read the instructions given below.
Minimum qualification- Bachelor in Fine Art (BFA) in any subject from any recognized University.
(Note- Any BFA diploma holder is not eligible to apply for Member. Applicant must be a BFA from a recognized Fine Art College or University regularly)
Age limit- Maximum age of the applicant must be less then 55 years. There is not any Minimum limit of Age.
General Terms and Conditions-
- Applicant should not doing any job (Private or Government) out of Assam in the time of joining. Besides, if a member goes out of Assam permanently for any job within the first year of joining, his/ her membership will be cancelled.
- Members have to attend the programmes actively in their working area. (TA, DA will be allowed from the office of Lalit Kala Kendra.)
- Members are compulsory to participate in the programmes (Exhibition, Workshop, Seminars, Training etc.) organized for the members.
- All the payments will be delivered only in the Bank Account No. given in the form. Not any case delivery is system is available.
How to Apply-
- Collect the member application form from Office of Lalit Kala Kendra or you may Download the application form HERE and print in A4 sized paper.
- Fill up the Member application form correctly. All the fill ups are mandatory. The Account Number sited here will be used for transaction.
- Attach two colored recent passport sized photographs
- Enclose self attested photocopies of Certificates and mark sheets of BFA and higher (Fine Art) educations.
- Enclose self attested photocopies of Bank passbook with last updates (must be within three months).
- Submit the application form in the office of Lalit Kala Kendra.
Download the Member application Form.